Following a recent rebrand and refurbishment to modernise the look and feel of the space, the centre has introduced a 3d suite for prototyping and CAD design/training and a unique zone for wellbeing and mindfulness. The Engine House is also perfectly situated to capitalise on the new Abbey Wood Crossrail station.
Self Employed – Start up Yoga and Pilates classes to be delivered to suit working schedules
The Engine House Bexley is committed to supporting clients, members and the local workers to achieve and maintain their health and fitness goals.
Our Serviced business centre is looking for an experienced and passionate Yoga and/or Pilates instructor to deliver classes to encourage clients and members to improve and maintain their physical activity levels, through attending fun and engaging group exercise classes!
Our Group Exercise Programme is a new project following the refurbishment and rebranding of the company in 2020. If you are interested in this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8320 1000 to discuss further.
· To build and deliver a safe and relaxing class following the Yoga and Pilates method.
· To be flexible in your delivery to ensure you are engaging individuals with varying degrees of fitness levels and knowledge of exercise.
· To ensure the highest level of customer services and safety are achieved.
· To teach, motivate, and inspire participants.
· To have excellent timekeeping and communication skills.
· To manage registration procedure and report customer feedback.
· To undertake any training and development activity as required for efficient service delivery.
· To assist with promoting The Engine House Bexley services and facilities.
Yoga Job Requirements (essential one of the following):
· Level 3 Diploma in Yoga.
· Level 3 Diploma teaching Hatha Yoga.
· Yoga alliance 200–500-hour training course.
· CIMSPA Professional Membership.
· First Aid trained.
· Ante and postnatal yoga qualification
Pilates Job Requirements (essential one of the following):
· REPS/CIMSPA (Fitness / Exercise to music) level 2 qualified and registered (essential)
· Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Mat Pilates